Sunday, March 16, 2014

You are Amazing

Can I share something with you this week?  It sounds like bragging but it is truly humbling.  I'm the featured stamper this week at SCS and I am just in a happy state of shock.  But what's really amazing is the timing... I so needed this week of encouragement and God just provided more than abundantly.  So thank you for all the kind and amazing cases this week over at SCS FS371 - it mean more to me than you know.

I tried something new this weekend... it always looked so hard to me before that I never really attempted it.  But it turned out so fun and not as difficult as I thought that I couldn't resist and had to do a little extra for the inside of the card.  I sponged using Tim Holtz's Broken China and SU! Green Galore and Taken with Teal all over.  And then I dropped some water on it to get the dotted effect.  I think most emboss in clear before sponging but I embossed in white afterwards.  I added a row of rhinestones I colored in matching colors with Spectrum Noir markers. Thank you so much for looking! 

Diana Nguyen, CAS, Verve

This is the inside of my card:

Diana Nguyen, CAS, Our Daily Bread Designs, Silhouette

Recipe:
Stamps:  StampendouAgapanthus Long Stem,Verve Fabulous You, ODBD Flourished Christian Symbols
Ink:  Tim Holtz Broken China, SU Taken with Teal and Green Galore, Versafine Onyx Black
Accesories:  Rhinestones, Spectrum Noir Markers

This is a case of this week's muse at Case Study Challenge:


Challenges I am Playing in: