Monday, April 14, 2014

BElieve in YOUrself

If there's a chance to use butterflies on my card...:)

When I saw the Case Study Challenge this week, I was immediately hooked onto the repeating pattern and bold colors.  The CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge made the perfect combination with its grid layout.  All the butterflies were made from scraps; the larger butterfly from SU Beautiful Wings Embosslit.  The smaller butterfly is from a punch but I don't remember the maker but I love it because it has the little antennas.  And isn't the sentiment from Verve just perfect?  I didn't realize until I had stamped it that the script font says "be you" - how clever is that?  Thanks for looking!

Diana Nguyen, butterfly, verve, card

Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Let It Be
Dies:  SU! Beautiful Wings
Accessories:  Butterfly punch, pearls, and corner punch


   

Challenges I am Playing In: