Monday, September 15, 2014

Love you

Good morning!  I hope you had a great weekend - I got to go to Hobby Lobby so it was pretty good for me!  It's not local - which is a bittersweet thing - bitter for me, sweet for my DH.  I didn't get much from their craft section (surprise!) but did get some home decor items so it was a successful trip.  

But on to my card - very CAS and quick.  I knew I wanted kraft with a bit of red from my CASE Study inspiration.  Then it all fell into place with this week's CAS(E) this Sketch and Verve's Diva Dare of Terrific Trios.  It was missing something until I used my white gel pen to add some stitching and dots on the hearts.  Sometimes that little gel pen makes all the difference.  :)  

Hope you have a great week!



Diana Nguyen, love, Verve, You and I

Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve You and I
Accessories:  Twine and white gel pen


 

Challenges I am Playing in: