Monday, March 31, 2014

Thank You

I just love this week's card at Case Study Challenge; if I could, I would not change anything about it. But since I didn't have the same stamps and am not too good at sewing, I made some very minor adjustments.  I stamped on vellum and heat embossed a few leaves with white embossing powder and some with clear embossing powder.  I sponged the back with Rose Romance and fussy cut all of them out.  I scored my base and added the leaves.  Instead of sewing, I added a row of pearls instead. I was in need of a special thank you card and this was perfect for it.  Thanks so much for looking!

Diana Nguyen, thank you card

Stamps:  Rubber Necked Liquid Amber, SU! Perfectly Penned
Paper:  Recollection and Vellum
Ink:  Rose Romance
Accessories:  Scoring board, pearls, white and clear embossing powder

Challenges I am playing in: