Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanks - Fill 'er Up T

Happy Monday!  It's almost Thanksgiving so I though I'd sneak in another Thanks/Thank you type card in here. This is a fun stamp from Quietfire Design where you can fill up the T.  There are all sorts of possibilities here - it was hard to narrow down what I wanted to do.   I first embossed my Thanks on white card stock with clear embossing powder.  I then die-cut it with SB Labels 2, embossed it, and then left it in the die to sponge by blue green background with distress inks.  I masked the trunk of the T before doing so.

Diana Nguyen, thanks, Thanks Fill 'er Up, Quietfire Design

 Here I did something out of the norm for me - I pierced around the trunk of the T and ran some silver floss to make a striped pattern.  I added some embellishments to my card to tie in the colors and silver floss to finish up my card.  

Diana Nguyen, thanks, Thanks Fill 'er Up, Quietfire Design

Thank you for looking!
Thanks - Fill 'er Up T

Recipe:
Dies:  MFT Blueprint 13, Spellbinders Label 2
Accessories:  SU! clear embossing powder, Darice chevron embossing folder, button, enamel stickers, silver floss, paper piercer, and ribbon

Challenges I am playing in:
Simon Says Thanks


3 comments:

  1. beautiful stamp! i love what you did with it :) Thank you for joining us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitching- I'm inspired to do more sewing this coming year! I'm so thankful you have come out to play with Quietfire Design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!