Saturday, February 21, 2015

Blue Thinking of You

Hi, I'm here with another spring card.  I am definitely ready for winter to be over.  Spring means butterflies and flowers - which I love!  So I combined some of my favorite dies and stamps from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store to make this card.  I first die-cut my base white layer with MFT Blueprint 13 stitched rectangle.  I then added a doily, Memory Box Fresh Foliage, Wild Orchid Flowers, blue PoppyStamps Cheviot Butterfly, and Delaney Butterfly topped with pearls.  The sentiment from ODBD Ornate Frame Sentiments is stamped in blue pigment ink and then clear embossed.  It was still missing something so I punched out a couple of butterflies and added a thin blue matting to the card before I adhered everything.

Diana Nguyen, PoppyStamps, butterfly, Memory Box


3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a message!