Saturday, February 28, 2015

Trust In the Lord

Hi, I'm here again with another shabby chic card.  Whenever I try something new, I tend to keep trying and playing with it so bear with me!  Since these toys were already out from my last card, I made another card.  My base layer was made by using my largest stitched die from MFT Blueprint 13.  To add a bit of gold (and to try my new Inka Gold rub), I used Tim Holtz' Harlequin Stencil and the Memory Box Amira Flourish is cut out of metallic gold card stock.  Popped up with small Joy! foam pads is a white layer trimmed using Spellinders A2 Curved Borders.  I love that bit of the pink card stock showing through.  And I finally figured out how to make sure my flowers and bow stay glued on - use a hot glue gun!  I rarely use it on paper crafts but wow - what a light bulb moment for me!  Again I added a little tag embossed in gold with a sentiment from ODBD Ornate Frame Sentiments and cut from ODBD Mini Tag Dies.



Diana Nguyen, Inka Gold, Spellbinders, Wild Orchid Flowers, Memory Box Almira Flourish, shabby chic




 Thanks for looking!  I hope you like it.

Challenges I am playing in:



2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Diana, a beautiful background with the pink and gold over the curved border die...............the embellishments are gorgeous!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!