Friday, May 8, 2015

Teacher Appreciation


This past week was teacher appreciation week.  And I am SO thankful for my boys' teachers.  They do so much and I'm just amazed at the amount of time and love they pour into the kids.  I made this CAS card into sets to give to teachers.  I love this stitched square from MFT and paired with Lawn Fawn's Scripty Thanks and Hero Arts apple, it makes for a simple yet striking card.  The apple was colored with Copics, brushed with Wink of Stella glitter pen, and white gel pen. I fussy cutted it out and popped it up with a foam tab to add dimension to the card.  

Diana Nguyen, Lawn Fawn, thanks, Teacher appreciation, apple, CAS

Challenges I am playing in:
CASology:  Shape
Word ArtWednesday

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Diana! That bright red apple looks fantastic in that stitched square, surrounded by all that lovely white space. Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY Striking!! Love this pair together!! Thanks for joining CASology this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!