Monday, August 3, 2015

CCNS96 Textured Thanks

Hello, today I am using a new-to-me product:  Shimmer Sheetz from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I just love how sparkly and shiny they are.  Here I used a blue one from the Gemstone Sampler pack and embossed it with a Sizzix music embossing folder.  I then used a nail block filer to rub away some of the shimmer to reveal the silver foil underneath. I then made a top layer by using the large stitched rectangle from MFT Blueprint 13 and the oval from Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight to make  window.  This layer was popped up with large foam tabs.  I also die cut a white Memory Box Honey Blossom Sprig and a Lawn Fawn scripty thanks die.  The word die popped up with a layer of fun foam also die cut with the same die - it's a great way to pop up more intricate dies.  Finally I added a few water dew drops to my card.

Diana Nguyen, lawn fawn, thanks, memory box, honey blossom sprig, music, embossing folder
Thank you so much for looking and I hope you get to play along with this week's CCNS Texture Challenge!


Challenge I am playing in:


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous..sweet... lovely... u r a gr8 teacher and a generous person to share handmade flowers and more tutorials that you do:) thanks its such a gr8 help. sincerely "glow"

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card :) i just love those blues!!! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!