Thursday, November 12, 2015

Brrrr... it's cold outside

Is it chilly where you are yet? I made another card with this adorable Poppystamps Stacked Mittens.  I started with a red and kraft color scheme and MFT Blueprint 13.  After I die-cut out the stacked mittens out of the watercolor sheet used for the fishtail banner, I carefully removed the mittens with all the little pieces.  I then sponged Broken China on the fishtail banner.  I also splattered some more stain around the banner.  Once that was dried, I glued the mittens back in with all the pieces.  I then used a watercolor brush to color the little pieces.  I added a bit of twine to a double-row hole strip from MFT Blueprint 15 and added some strong Scor-tape to make sure it would stay.  Because that made it a bit bulky, I popped up the top banner with some large foam tabs.

My Favorite Things, Poppystamps, stacked mittens, Diana Nguyen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!