Friday, January 1, 2016

CAS Happy Birthday

Happy New Year!  I hope your new year is off to a wonderful start!  Did you get a lot of crafty goodies?  If not ... there's a bunch of new Quietfire Design dies - they're so pretty!  Today I am sharing a quick card I made with one of them - the happy birthday die.  To have it really pop, I cut by hand a big balloon and sponged it with different shades of blue distress (Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean, and Broken China).  I added a little silver twine and my card is done - simple and perfect for a masculine birthday.

Diana Nguyen, Happy Birthday, Quietfire Design, CAS, card

Isn't the lettering on this gorgeous?  I know, I say it with every Quietfire Design stamp/die but that's because it's true!  :)

Diana Nguyen, Happy Birthday, Quietfire Design, CAS, card



Challenge I am playing in:

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Diana! This card is simple, yet very effective.....Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card Diana, I love the CAS design with super colour combo........a beautifully coloured balloon with a gorgeous die-cut sentiment!!

    I wish you a wonderful year for 2016
    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the shading your the big balloon! Awesome birthday card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Party Challenge.
    Gayatri xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!