Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Jesus is the Anchor of my soul

Today I am sharing a sneak peek of ODBD's August mid-month release.  It's a wonderful collection of nautical themed elements including the set You Anchor Me and a Nautical collection paper pad that I used to make this card for this month's sketch challenge.  I hope you can play along!


The verse is stamped in black ink and then clear embossed.  I aged the anchor by die cutting it out of gray metal craft sheet and sanding down the raised areas.  I also added a Bitty Border to continue the blue.


Hop on over to see more beautiful creations by my talented Challenge Team sisters Chris, Julie, and Robin.  Remember that you have until September 4th to link to the ODBD blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!