Friday, December 20, 2013

Coffee gift box


So I finished up my little gift box for a coffee lover using my current favorite Verve products.  I made a couple more cards to put in there and added a packet of Starbucks Via Instant Coffee.  



based on the December Viva la Verve 2013 Week 4 Sketch



As soon as I saw the little banner on the sketch, I wanted to do a little swag of mugs.  This was based on the Mojo324 Sketch.  I flipped and rotated the sketch.



Here's the box everything is going in.





And everything fits in quite nicely.  Thank you for looking and have a great weekend!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Sip and Savor, Verve Better With You
Paper: Recollection Passion Fruit, SU Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  White Embossing, Black Satin Ribbon, Twine

Challenges I am entering this in:




2 comments:

  1. these are adorable, so glad you played along with the Verve Playing Favorites Diva Dare!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous set of cards to go with a gift card!! Love them! That tea cup banner is adorable! Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!