Saturday, February 8, 2014

New Mercies

After all this winter weather, I am really looking forward to spring.  At least I can have a bit of spring in my craft room.  I love this set of paper from Colorbok called Pastel Breeze; it has beautiful pastels and butterfly images.  I used the MojoMonday #331 sketch; I changed one of the layers into a circle and moved my embellishments around.  



Diana Nguyen, Verve

Recipe:
Paper:  Colorbok Pastel Breeze, Recollection
Dies:  SU Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Little Leaves
Accesories:  Sweetheart Blossoms, Pink Grosgrain, Pearls

Challenges I am playing in:




4 comments:

  1. Oh my, the paper, the sweet butterfly and the layout are inspirational and beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us today at Word Art Wednesday. Come back real soon.
    Blessings, Carole (DT WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft colors here and how you accented with the green, so full of spring!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A spectacular card. Everything looks so organically beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!