Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sending Love

Popping in to share another Valentine's Day card with you but I think this would be nice any time of the year. It's always nice to feel loved.  :)  I used the two smaller heart dies in the ODBD Ornate Hearts set of dies and made a little envelope out of vellum for my CAS card.  

Diana Nguyen, CAS, Valentine, Hearts, Our Daily Bread Designs
Recipe:
Stamps:  ODBD  Bless Your Heart
Dies:  ODBD  Ornate Hearts and Recipe and Tags,
Paper:  SU! Cherry Cobbler and  Vellum

Accessories:  Twine

Challenge I am playing in:



3 comments:

  1. The vellum envelope and hearts are gorgeous. I enjoyed seeing your lovely art today and thank you for sharing it with us.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Diana! This is absolutely darling! I just LOVE the hearts flowing out of the precious little vellum envelope...and you made it!! WOW! I agree...this would be perfect for any time of year! Absolutely delightful! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! The vellum envelope looks adorable and I love those hearts! Amazing card! Great clean and simple design! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!