Monday, March 17, 2014

Proverbs 31 Woman

Playing along with this week's Viva la Verve sketch challenge and I totally chickened out on the 5 panels in the sketch.  I have the hardest time matching 2 different papers...no hope of 5 or even 3!  So I opted for an all white background with a couple of different embossing folders and a ribbon... I added the row of black rhinestones to help distinguish between the different textures.  :)

Diana Nguyen, Verve, Mother, handmade card

Recipe:
Dies: SB Splendid Circles and Standard Circles, Cheery Lynn Foliage Flourish
Accessories:  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Darise Chevron embossing folders, rhinestones, ribbons, fiskar flower punches



Challenges I am playing in:

8 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty! Love that chevron embossed pattern and the gorgeous roses! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Diana :-) I love the embossing and die cuts, all so pretty together :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana,
    So delicate, a beautiful work of art and I thank God you've shared your talent with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Diana. I have been very blessed in that my children have a tradition of rising up at our dinner table (for major holidays and special events) and doing this for me, and it is SO humbling. I praise God for giving us good children with a heart for serving Him, and I thank you for sharing this in our challenge. It really brings a smile to my face. Thanks SO MUCH for joining in this week's challenge with your beautiful card. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty AND I love your creative way around the panels. That's the great thing about sketches. I'm so glad you didn't give up and made this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty. Love the color combo and those little flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday at our last week's Challenge. Hope you join us again this week. Leaving you with some inspiration from Psalm 120:1 which says, "I call on the LORD in my distress, and He answers me." Hugs and blessings...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Love the white background with the different textures and the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!