Sunday, March 23, 2014

Psalm 3:3

I love tulips; they are one of my favorite flowers but they might not survive this weird winter season of freeze/heat cycle that is just plain old confusing.  They pop up a couple of inches, get covered in snow that is melted in a couple of days by 65 degrees weather and then covered in snow again.  That's the great thing about card making - I can make it any season I want. ;)  For the tulip, I stamped off once to get a softer look so it would not compete with the Bible verse.

Diana Nguyen, Verve, handmade card

Recipe:
Stamps: Verve Scripture Medley 2, Anna Griffin Tulip
Paper:  K&Company Essentials Light Hue
Ink:  SU Rose Romance, Sage Shadow
Dies:  SB Standard Circles, White satin ribbon


   

Challenges I am playing in:

2 comments:

  1. The color combination in this card is just stunning. I like the diagonal line, too. Beautiful bow! Thanks so much for playing along in Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #91: Welcome Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOVE your card! The bow is beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at RRR!

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!