Thursday, March 20, 2014

thank YOU

I love sketch challenges - it's so hard for me to start a card most of the time and having a layout in front of me helps me tons.  So I do hope I'm not committing some kind of faux pas when I mix and match my sketches and products! I don't have any My Favorite Things products but I just kept favoriting one of their designers on SCS (Inge) and discovered their sketch challenge that way.

Diana Nguyen, Verve, thank you card

Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve You and I
Paper:  DCWV The Forever and Always Stack, scraps
Accessories:  SB Standard Circles, Twine, Button


Challenges I am playing in:

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card. These colors go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the sketch. Love the mix of chevrons and polka dots. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!