Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Daffodil and Lily

My favorite part about spring is all the bulb flowers finally popping up.  I'm not too great with delayed gratification when it comes to gardening (or much else) but bulb flowers are definitely worth it.  {Unless you have deers that come and wipe out all your tulips....grrrr.}  And after a winter like this, I'm thrilled that my daffodils made it.  

The technique challenge this week at SCS was to do pointilism and I had the perfect pens for it - my Staedtler triplus fineliner  And it was relaxing and easy to do while watching TV last night.  It was so much fun I did two cards with my new SNSS flower digital stamps.




Recipe:
Stamps:  SNSS Flower block
Accessories:  Watercolor pencils, Darise honeycomb embossing folder, ribbon, twine, button, sequins

Challenges I am playing in:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a message!