Monday, April 28, 2014

Thank you


First post of the day; I lost my internet earlier so doubling up today.  I had so much fun sponging these butterflies that I stamped a bunch and just sponged them in different colors and cut them out while watching TV with DH.   I didn't use the framelit dies that came with the set so I'm using some very fine wire for the antennas.

Diana Nguyen, butterfly, tag, card, HeroArts, Verve

Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve You and I, Hero Arts Antique Butterflies and Flowers
Dies:  SU Little Leaves
Accessories:  Corner punch, ribbon, twine, Sizzix wood grain ef

Challenges I am playing in:

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Diana - love the woodgrain tag and colour of your butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Diana :-) the butterfly is so pretty and the whole design of this is stunning ! LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!