Tuesday, April 8, 2014

You can do it!


I don't make many kid-themed card - now that my boys are a wee bit older, I usually have them make their own if they need a card.  But they love it when I make one just for them.
For this card, I used Verve's Starry Die to do a negative die cut card; the stars are already perfectly arranged so I just added some cardstock scraps to the back of the first layer.  The front panel is popped up for some extra depth to the stars.

Diana Nguyen, CAS, Verve

Recipe:
Paper:  SU! Chery Cobbler and scraps


Challenges I am playing in:

3 comments:

  1. A very nice CAS card. The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous! Just Love those colorful stars amongst all the white space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of the sketch and star die! Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!