Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Classy Wedding Card & Discount Code

I'm so excited to be a guest designer at Classy Card 'n Such this month!  They have a great online store and I've linked here items you can find there.  The first challenge this month is to make a wedding card.  I wanted to make a card with lots of frills and layers.  For embellishments, I added baby pearlssome birds and wedding rings in craft foil among some flowers and a ribbon bow.  The verse is embossed in silver for a touch of class. ;)


Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Designs, wedding card

Recipe:
Stamps:  ODBD Love Scriptures
Paper:  DCWV Forever and Always Stack
Accessories:  Pink Mini Rose Buds, Gray Satin Ribbon, SB Precious Metals Craft Foil, baby pearls, and silver embossing powder

Also, I have a special code for you.  You can use the code DIANAN-10 (All caps, no spaces) to get 10% off your entire purchase at the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.  Happy shopping!


Challenges I am Playing In:

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love the soft pinks and gray! Thanks for blessing us with your talents at Word Art Wednesday this week! We hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful! I love this passage and the wonderful way you've framed it! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!