Tuesday, July 22, 2014

ODBDSLC210 Believe

I love sponging - it's my favorite method for doing skies. And this image from ODBD's Keep Climbing just begs for a wonderful sky.  It looks a little surreal here but I've been amazed more times than I can count with God's artistic touch when I see a sunset.  The changes in colors - pinks, purples, blues in unexpected combinations - I almost tossed this one because of that streak of dark sky but I decided to forge ahead because I do believe this sky is entirely possible.  :)


Recipe:
Ink:  Summer Sun, Only Orange, Rose Red, Ballet Blue, and Not Quite Navy
Paper:  Recollection
Accessories:  Copics

For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my talented challenge team sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until August 3, 2014 at 8:00pm EDT to join us. By participating in the challenge, you have a chance to be placed in a monthly drawing to win a $15 ODBD Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of stamps in the “stamps column” on the ODBD website, or to be spotlighted on the ODBD Blog at our next challenge. The random prize winner will be posted on the first challenge of each month.We would love to see your creations.


Have a blessed day!



9 comments:

  1. Your card is amazing and so beautiful my friend!! I adore the bright cheery colors, your sponging and your gorgeous coloring!! The pennants and layout are beautiful!! Love every detail!!

    You inspire me in so many ways...not only with your crafting but your friendship!! Thanks for being a friend!

    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous, Diana!!! TFS!!

    Blessings,

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have some mad sponging skills! So glad you didn't toss this beauty! It's exquisite! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Diana, your gift of sponging and making these background come alive with beautiful color is amazing! I love this card, and what a wonderful Scripture verse! Stunning card, my sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, I think this is my favorite card of yours!! It is absolutely gorgeous my friend!!! Love how you did your sky. The colors are so wonderful and actually, I love how you did your mountain!!! Our granite mountains are all so grayish white so that is how my brain works but I LOVE the colors in YOUR mountain!! Just perfect my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding coloring. Beautiful card. Jim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beauty!! Wonderful job on the sponging, it really pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the vibrant colors of your card and the coloring is amazing together with the message. Thanks for blessing us with your card at our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word of encouragement in Psalm 16:8 which says, "I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." God bless always.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is absolutely gorgeous Diana! Your sky is so beautiful and I love the rest of your card too. I'm glad you didn't toss this one - I love it! So stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!