Saturday, September 20, 2014

Congratulations, Bev!

I made this card for sweet Beverly Bohannon, owner of Classy Cards 'n Such, for her retirement (from her non-crafting-enabling job - not CCNS!).  She is so encouraging and just a pleasure to work with and I am so thankful for the opportunity to be on her design team.   I thought this verse was perfect for her stage - I'm sure she has some wonderful plans!

Congratulations, Bev!



Recipe:
Accessories:  Ribbon, Honeycomb embossing folder

Since the first one contains a Scripture, I'm linking it to this week's Word Art Wednesday Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Great job with the lily dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie, Your card is so beautiful and I love the Scripture! Thanks for your well wishes. I am so looking forward to getting to do some of the things that I want and need to do!

    Hugs,

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!