Sunday, September 14, 2014

Thankful for you

I've been stretching my wings a bit modifying my die-cuts lately.  Here I tried making a frame using ODBD Beautiful Borders.  I made the center by embossing with clear embossing powder the large doily image from Doily Blessings and using gelatos with baby wipes. I didn't realize how thick the frame would be so I have quite a bit of extra background to use for another card someday!

There is probably a better way to miter the corners but I placed them 90 degrees on top of each other and just cut diagonally.  I attached them to my background with 1/8" Score-tape.  For my embellishment, I die-cut several of the smallest doily die to anchor my organza ribbon. Thanks so much for looking and I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Designs, doily, gelatos

Recipe:
Stamps:  ODBD Doily Blessings
Accessories:  Gelatos, clear embossing powder, organza ribbon

Challenges I am playing in:


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! I really like the die cut frame and your center is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the border and the lace background you created :) so beautiful :) Thanks for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!