Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Zentangle plus Word Art

Quick post today sharing some Zentangles I did over the summer.  I decided to add a Scripture to one of my compass drawings.  I just thought Psalm 3:8 was suitable with a compass image!

Diana Nguyen, zentangle, scripture, compass

Here's a couple more where I made really good use of my compass! : )


Diana Nguyen, zentangle, Compass

Diana Nguyen, zentangle, Compass

Thanks for looking!  Since the first one contains a Scripture, I'm linking it to this week's Word Art Wednesday Challenge.



3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! I am amazed by these. Gorgeous works of art. You are very talented!

    Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    Have a blessed day!

    Heather D.
    WAWDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! These are fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana! It's always a blessing to have you share your wonderful art with us. Thanks for stopping by to play along.
    Have a wonderful week, and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!