Thursday, October 2, 2014

Be Yourself

Hi!  I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer on CAS(E) this Sketch again.  And this week's sketch is just wonderful!  So many possibilities.  I actually made a couple of cards before this one but I like this one best.  :)  It also happens to go perfectly with this year's MOPs theme of Be You Bravely.  I've graduated from MOPs - my youngest has started Kindergarten - but MOPs was really great for me during those infant years.  It was good to know I was not alone in forgetting to brush my teeth until noon or walking past a mirror at night and sigh because that is what I looked like all day.

 I used the border embossing folder that came with the Modern Wallpaper set - never used it before so yay!  I always feel good when that happens.  The sentiment is from Quietfire Designs and it's exactly what I wanted.  Inside I will add the word "Bravely" and it will be perfect to send to the MOPs Coordinator this year.   Thank you so much for looking and hope you get a chance to play along!




Diana Nguyen, Quietfire designs, feathers, CAS

Recipe:
Dies:  Spellbinders Shapeabilities Feathers
Accessories:  Twine, Wink of Stella Glitter Pen, Modern wallpaper embossing folder

Other challenges I am Playing in:


10 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for using the stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly have captured the essence of CAS with this gorgeous card! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this card. You have used the sketch the best possible way. Just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card - simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, this is such a stunning CAS card! Love the textured border and the pop of color in the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! This is stunning!!! I LOVE the colors you chose, the texture, everything. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful take on the sketch! I love how you inked the feathers and the texture from the embossing folder! It's always a treat to have you as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful...love those feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being the guest designer for CTS this week! Your card is gorgeous -- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitely a winner. Holy cow girl, you've really nailed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!