Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Silver Christmas

For my second card for the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge: Holiday card, I went on a silver spree.  I used my silver metallic as well as a shimmer white card stock.  In trying to get the silver to photograph properly, my ribbon looks so gray.  :(  It does a much better job matching in real life.  I also embossed the lyrics in silver and popped up a layered star in the corner.  

Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Designs, Flourished Star die, Christmas

Recipe:
Accessories:  Ribbon and rhinestone

And make sure you check out my fellow CT sisters for more wonderful inspiration:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until November 16, 2014 at 8:00pm EDT to join us. By participating in the challenge, you have a chance to be placed in a monthly drawing to win a $15 ODBD Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of stamps in the “stamps column” on the ODBD website, or to be spotlighted on the ODBD Blog at our next challenge. The random prize winner will be posted on the first challenge of each month.We would love to see your creations.

Other Challenges I am playing in:


11 comments:

  1. Wow, Diana!! Such elegance!! I so love your design with the silver and that gorgeous background die and exquisite bow. Gorgeous design my friend. Stunning holiday card!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, Diana, I agree!! I love your "silver spree" and how gorgeous your card is!! It is so elegant, and I really love the beautiful bow with two colors! Gorgeous card that really showcases this sentiment that now brings to mind that wonderful song, "O Holy Night!" Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a brilliantly elegant card!! I love how you used the flourished star in the background, and all of the silver accents look so wonderful!! Your bow looks absolutely gorgeous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Diana, what a gorgeous bow you made for this! I love the metallic silver and shimmer white...just so brilliant and dazzling! Love that song of your sentiment...it is one of my favorites and always gives me goosebumps when I hear it...especially a baritone voice...Fall on your knees, oh hear the angel voices...
    Beautiful card my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Diana, this is just stunning! I love the grey and the combinations of the dies and I love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, elegant, gorgeous, beautiful, exquisite and divine card Diana! And, I like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This card is so elegant! And that bow is stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I love silver even more after seeing your gorgeous creation, Diana! The bow is absolutely stunning! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All About Metallic” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty done in silver. I love that background die. The sentiment is perfect and the true meaning of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous bow!!!! Love your card!

    Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon! Hope to see you again soon. I became a follower of your blog! Would LOVE for you to follow me to!
    http://www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Diana. I love the layout and your bows are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!