Friday, December 26, 2014

CCNS: God is... and all is well

Do you find masculine cards hard to make?  I certainly do - which is a bit ironic since I'm the lone female in our chaotic household.  I like to keep my colors for masculine cards neutral and without too many embellishments.  However, I can't resist a bit of twine.  

I die-cut a rectangle using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A and then colored it with Distress Stains Broken China, Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade.  I then stamped the swinging image from Sweet n Sassy God is stamp set in Versafine black ink.  I also cut another layer out of Kraft card stock with the large stitched rectangle die from MFT Blueprint 13.  After stamping the sentiment on a die cut from Spellbinders Label 8, I popped it up with small Joy! foam pads.  Using my white gel pen, I added some stars to complete my card.  Thank you so much for looking!


Diana Nguyen, Sweet and Sassy Stamps, God is, masculine card, Classy Cards n Such


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a message!