Saturday, December 13, 2014

December VLV Sketches and OSW

I tried starting really early thinking of teacher gifts... like at the beginning of summer but even then, I find myself behind on the execution of said gifts.  It's a lot of teachers... I used to have a spreadsheet to keep it all organized.  (4 boys) x (Sunday School teachers) x (2 services) x (Awanas) x (school)... It's a good thing we don't really do much for sports!  And there is only one piano teacher (whew!)  So when Julee shared her One Sheet Wonder for the December Viva La Verve Challenge, it was like rays of sunshine bursting through the clouds.  Haha!  I think these would make great set of notecards for gifts and I like how they coordinate.  I try not to give the same cards - even in a set.

Verve, Scripture, Diana Nguyen, One sheet wonder

Verve, Scripture, Diana Nguyen, One sheet wonder

Verve, Scripture, Diana Nguyen, One sheet wonder

Verve, Scripture, Diana Nguyen, One sheet wonder


Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Scripture Medley 1Happy Hello, and Sip and Savor 
Paper:  Simple Stories Documented and ODBD Patriotic Collection 
Acessories:  Copics, embossing folders (Chevron, Courtyard, Flourishes, and Damask), 2 1/4 circle punch

Challenges I am playing in:


5 comments:

  1. Great flexible designs, love how clean these are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful, I love the colors you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just fabulous! Love the warm colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, I LOVE this cutting plan. You made some beautiful cards from the cutting layout. And while it gave specified instructions, the papers you picked and extras you added just made these works of art! Thank you so much for sharing your project with us for our Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. We are so grateful for your support!
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!