Sunday, January 25, 2015

Love You Lots Shaker Card

 There was no way I'm not making a heart shaped shaker card! And I would have made it a while back if I hadn't lost this particular large heart die from  ODBD Ornate Hearts Dies set.  I cleaned my craft area twice and didn't find it until I moved onto my light desk which was piled high with Lego manuals.  What is was doing over there I do not know.  And those Lego manuals don't belong over there either but that's what happens when the craft area is adjacent to the Lego area.  Someone once told me I did it so that you'd have to walk over Legos in order to play with my stuff.  

On the red back layer of my shaker component, I added a small layered heart as well as gluing some rhinestones and sequins so that the top would not be empty while standing up.  I also added an embossed sentiment from ODBD Be Mine set cut out with a Mini Tag Die.  

Diana Nguyen, heart, shaker card, Our Daily Bread Designs

Challenges I am Playing in:

5 comments:

  1. hi Diana! now this is my kind of shaker....full of bling...lol...this is the sweetest shaker card I have evah seen...FAB! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! Your bling reminds me of X's and O's, too....awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this may be my very favorite of your cards. So rich and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!