Friday, January 16, 2015

There is Not a Moment

Hi!  I hope this post finds you well (and warm!)  It's quite cold here in Virginia.  It put me in the mood for blues and silver.  For my card today, I cut out my white layer with the stitched die from MFT Blueprint 13.  I just think that stitched edging adds so much to a layer.  I then cut the fishtail banner from the same die set 3 times - once in white, blue, and teal card stock each.  My white fish tail banner was then generously sponged with Distress Stains Seedless Preserves, Peacock Feathers, and Broken China.  I then dabbed Tim Holtz Brushed Pewter Distressed Stain onto my kraft sheet, spritzed it with water, and then splattered it over the stained banner.  It makes a wonderful galaxy/night time look.  I popped up with small Joy! foam pads my silver die cute of Memory Box Fresh Foliage.  Finally I stamped and embossed the sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps God Is set in black detail embossing powder,

Diana Nguyen, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Memory Box Fresh Foliage, MFT Blueprints 13

Thank you so much for looking and hope you get a chance to get inky!

Challenges I am playing in:


6 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a message!