Monday, March 23, 2015

Easter Lily

Good morning!  I had such a lovely time this weekend with some dear old friends that I forgot to post this so I'm doing it very quickly now before the little one awakes.  I used a Cuttlebug folder (Modern Wallpaper, I think) after I die-cut a white base with my favorite stitched die from MFT Blueprint 13 (I know - you're probably tired of me using this but I can't help it!)  Instead of centering that onto my card base, I lined it up in the top right corner to go with this week's CAS(E) this Sketch.  I added my sentiment from ODBD Earth's Gladdest Day and a MFT Lily Die-namics colored with Copics.  I used some pink striped washi tape - I think I'm loving this look so don't be surprised if you see it again!

Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Designs, My Favorite Things, Easter, card


Challenges I am playing in:



7 comments:

  1. I think this is just beautiful...I love how the lily contrasts against the pattern on the folder. The Washi tape keeps it from being too formal, so it has a real combination of elegance and whimsy at the same time. It's clean and visually interesting! There should always be more Easter cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, too, Diana, the pinks are so welcome at this time of year! A beautiful design; thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love the softness of the variation in colour! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Beautifully colored and I love the extra pop of color in the border!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lovin' it too!! This is a beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale of bank nike free run australia sale cards, cheap eyes of dementia, a time not recovered. Director thought cheap young naive, nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale mixing nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale so many years there is actually a gift of the police to the underworld. Looked at the hands nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale first shocked to see so nike free og 2014 sale much money being silly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!