Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sip and Savor

I think I have drank more tea this winter than any other - it's certainly been colder this winter than any I remember.  And this Poppystamps Teapot Stack was made for going with a gift of tea bags, don't you think?  I used the large stitched die from MFT Blueprint 13 and the pierced Spellinders A2 Curved Borders for my back layer.  My floral spray is made with some Memory Box Fresh Foliage, lavender ribbon roses, and some silver twine because I need a bit of spring in this wintry winter!

Poppystamps, tea pots, Diana Nguyen

On the inside, I trimmed off the the bottom pot and a stamp from Verve Sip and Savor.

Poppystamps, tea pots, Verve, Diana Nguyen

I'm hoping to make a little box to hold some tea bags soon!

Challenge I am playing in:



35 comments:

  1. This card is so gorgeous! I love all the dies that you used! Love the color combination and your flowers are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Diana, I love your stack of pots, gotta have that die, also love your purple! Happy Thursday and happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that die and your card is beautiful...both inside and out!
    Thanks for joining in the fun♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. That die is to die for and I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this die cut! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Love your design; it's so sweet and delicate. Perfect Springtime colors. Great inside as well. Just lovely. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that adorable teapot stack die! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! sooooo beautiful! i love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card but especially love the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply gorgeous, love the colors, awesome border, papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply gorgeous, love the colors, awesome border, papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, I love how you used all these dies together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. I love that white border against the purple background. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Diana this is so lovely
    I love the purple on your card it is my fav color and you made it so sweet with also purple flower
    amazing made Diana
    love this much

    My card is #387 on the HOP and I have a little GIVEAWAY if you maybe like :)
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I love the inside detail with the teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this die and your card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! Love that die and that you did the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is gorgeous! Love the dies and flower/leaf bunch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, thanks for your visit too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty; the teapots are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card Diana! The flowers are so pretty and the colours are gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!