Monday, April 6, 2015

CCNS79: Thankful for you bunches


Hello!  I hope you had a wonderful Easter!  I'm also hoping April brings more sunshine than rain.  So here's a very bright and sunshiney card for you.  Yellow is not my favorite color is work with but I liked how this turned out.  I started with a yellow base layer, then a white one using Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight.  I love these lilies from My Favorite Things Die-namics.  I die-cut them out of green and yellow card stock and then used Copic markers to add some dimension to them.  After I arranged them on my card, I glued them down and popped up two of the bigger blooms with small Joy! foam pads.  Finally, I used clear cardstock and black detail embossing powder to emboss one of my favorite verses to put on cards from ODBD Flourished Christian Symbols (retired).  I wrapped the clear card stock around the front and taped it to the back.  

MFT, My favorite things, lily, Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Designs


Looking forward to seeing your cheery creations!

Challenges I am playing in:


1 comment:

  1. I am not usually a yellow person either, but it really works here...and it makes me think of warm sunshine and friendship. The lilies are exceptional!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!