Thursday, April 30, 2015

Perfect day at the beach

As promised, here is the second of my cloud cards.  I did many of the same things - sponging and masking the clouds on the stitched background from MFT Blueprint 13 with Broken China, popping up the clouds from ODBD with small Joy! foam pads, and tearing up the paper for the sand and the sea.  The beach elements are from ODBD Umbrella DiesImpression Obsession Mini Nautical Set and Mini Beach Fun Set.  For the water, I also brushed on shimmer with the Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.  I also added some of the dies to the inside of the card to continue the fun. 



Diana Nguyen, Impression Obsession, beach, umbrella, Our Daily Bread Designs, MFT Blueprint 13

Challenges I am playing in:

3 comments:

  1. I know I saw it in person, but I really love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your seaside scene card its gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!