Monday, July 20, 2015

CCNS94: Life is Good

Hello!  I am actually writing this while sitting lake side - and life is definitely good here!  So peaceful and relaxing - and of course, just gorgeous!  And I just decor that reflects the ocean and nautical theme.

I started with cutting a woodgrain background paper with the Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A.  I then cut two of the Grapevine wreath by Cottage Cutz in craft paper and glued them down with Art Institute glue.  Note that any wreath die would work.  I then added my nautical elements to it:  some seashell stamps and black or silver Craft Foil cut Impression Obsession Mini Nautical Set.  To add dimension to it, I popped up some of the elements with small Joy! foam pads.  My final touch is a sign from Lawn Fawn Life is Good sentiment stamped with black detail embossing powder and cut out with a rounded banner from the MFT Blueprint 13 set.

Diana Nguyen, cottage cutz, Impression Obsession, Mini Nautical set, nautical, rustic, wreath, card

And of course, I had to do some negative die-cutting for the inside of the card.


As always, thank you so much for looking and I hope you can play along with our Beach challenge!


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea about using all those wreath dies. This card is beautifully executed and darn cute besides! Many thanks for the inspiration....enjoy your time near the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea about using all those wreath dies. This card is beautifully executed and darn cute besides! Many thanks for the inspiration....enjoy your time near the water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the inside is not forgotten either. Really makes it classy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!