Has it started snowing where you are yet? We've yet to see flurries but this year I'm a little more eager than usual. We got a new puppy - a Samoyed - and I know he will just love the snow. So between my sleepless nights with a 2 month old pup and this week's inspiration photo, I made a shaker card with glass glitter for snow.
Sweet 'n Sassy Christmas Joy stamp set
ODBD Mini Tag Dies
Recollection glass glitter
clear embossing powder
Broken China and Chipped Sapphire distress inks
1. Stamp tree in Versamark and clear emboss on white card stock.
2. Mask moon and sponge night sky with distress inks.
3. Create shaker element with window die, clear card stock, and glass glitter.
4. Cut kraft card stock with largest matting die.
5. Add red poinsettia and trimmed bamboo shoots.
6. Silver emboss sentiment and die cut with mini tag die.
Here's me with my furball. So fluffy and cute!