Monday, February 15, 2016

CCNS124: Mitten Shaker Card


I was in the mood to make another shaker card.  This time I used Poppystamps Stacked Mittens with some heart shaped glitter for my card.  The frames were made using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A, Scor-tape, and clear cardstock.  By nestling the rectangle dies together, you can create a window for your shaker element.  I find this is the easiest way to make a shaker card.  Instead of using foam tape, I used the same set of dies on fun foam to add space between the clear card stock and the blue background paper.  I also used a white gel pen to add stitching details around the frame.
Thank you for looking and hope you get a chance to play in the Stitches, Patterns, and Colors Challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!