Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Do not let your hearts be troubled...

Hello!  It's been a while since I've had time to craft or even blog about it beyond the scheduled posts I had set up a few weeks ago.  There was a death in the family and between travel, getting the flu, spring break... things are falling back into their routine.  

So the first card I made after my hiatus was this one for the pastor that did the funeral service for my father.  His sermon was on John 14 so it was perfect that I had a stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs with his key verse.  I added an arch window against a blue sky with softly sponged clouds. 

 The lilies are from My Favorite Things and just lightly colored with a green Copics.



 The inside is a large die cut using Quietfire Design's thank you metal die.



Supplies Used:
Spellbinders Arch One



Challenges I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!