Thursday, June 16, 2016

Every good and perfect gift

 This stamp is one of my favorite from the new release!  It would be great for so many occasions - but especially for a baby.  I suppose I'm going for a little girl here with all the pink flowers.  ;)


The Bible verse was stamped in black Versafine pigment ink and then clear embossed.  I find it much easier and cleaner than embossing with black embossing powder.



I then die cut it out with Spellbinders Label 8, then a gray layer with Decorative Labels 8 popped up above a white layer from Spellbinders Tranquil Moments.


Wild Orchid flowers were hot glued around the verse to frame it.


Every Good & Perfect Gift - Mounted


Thank you so much for looking!




Challenges I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!