Tuesday, June 7, 2016

You make me smile + Winner

Hello!  I'm a guest designer again for CASology this week - I do love making CAS cards!  



This week's cue word is Sunshine so I went literal   I made a little sun out of a circle die and some triangles.  The sentiment is from Verve.  I put the sentiment on an angle to add some interest.  It was a quick and easy card but perfect for mailing to someone to add a bit of sunshine to their day.


Diana Nguyen, CAS, Verve


I hope you can play along!

Thank you to everyone for your kind comments last week (and for every post!)  The winner for the $30 gift certificate to Our Daily Bread Designs is 
Laurie Unger
  Laurie, please email me at diananguyen4xy@gmail.com for your online code!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!