Tuesday, July 5, 2016

ODBDSLC276 Anything that Grows

Today I'm sharing a card I made for this month's challenge at ODBD:  Anything Grows.  Of course, flowers come immediately to mind.  I used lots of dies to make my floral spray as well as the background and framing.  



I layered the largest die from the Vintage Flourish pattern with the new dies from Vintage Borders.  The center of the flowers were filled with microbeads and the verse is from the new release Sweet as Perfume set.


Please stop by the talented Chris and Robin to see more inspiration!  You have until July 31st to link to the ODBD blog.

The challenge is: Anything that grows....with ODBD.  You must use at least one stamp or die from ODBD, Northcoast Creations or Artistic Outpost to join us.  ODBD has a very vast selection of gardening stamps. We can't wait to see your creations!!


Challenges I am playing in:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!