Thursday, July 14, 2016

Woodsy friends

I have not used my stenciling paste in months.  But even after such a long while, it was still as good as new!  It's always disappointing when you open up something and it no longer works... like my Spectrum Noir markers.  I might have gotten a bad batch or two but it seems most of them are very dried out and I've only had them for about a year.  My Copics are still works wonderfully - so I used them to color my little woodland friends from Lawn Fawn's Into the Woods.  These little critters are so very cute.  


After my paste dried ( I used Stamplorations' Weathered Wood stencil) and cut out the sheet with two rectangle dies.  I then popped up my elements cut with the matching dies on the wood stencil.  


Challenges I am playing in:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!