Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Hope Anchors My Soul

Today we are looking back at the August mid month release.  I love this particular sheet from By the Shore paper collection that I had to find a way to use that scrap from the first card I made with this set.


I framed the  strip in blue and clear embossed over black ink the sentiment.  To make the anchor stand out on the card, I die-cut it out of black card stock and colored over the chains with silver metallic gel pen.  I then embossed over all of it with ultra thick embossing powder twice.



My second card is with the Sending You Sunshine set and the coordinating Sandcastle die.  I used a brown Micron pen to make my sand dunes after sponging some Antique Linen of my paper.

Diana Nguyen, sandcastle, Sending you sunshine, ODBD

After stamping and coloring the sandcastle, I used the die to cut it out and then popped it in front of the lyric.

Diana Nguyen, sandcastle, Sending you sunshine, ODBD


 For more eye candy, please visit the rest of the breadsticks of ODBD to see their creations.

Dawn * Lori * Julie * Melissa * Robin * Cathy * Sabrina * Diana * Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!