Saturday, August 6, 2016

Sending Lots of Love

The flower in Altenew's Majestic Bloom is really majestic - one bloom is all it takes to fill up a front of the card.  I'll have to try it later going off the edge.  Since I was in a purple mood, I stamped this with Versafine ink and then colored in with watercolor pencils.  I had tried the layered stamping with this set earlier but it didn't turn out so well - I don't have a huge collection of stamp colors to make it work and I think having the same color in several hues would have helped immensely.

Diana Nguyen, Sending Love, Altenew, Majestic Blooms, ODBD

I filled in the white space with lots of sponging and added my sentiment and die cut from ODBD's Sending my Love.  I also brushed clear Wink of Stella over the bloom - wow, what a difference that made in real life!

Diana Nguyen, Sending Love, Altenew, Majestic Blooms, ODBD

Thank you for looking!

Challenges I am playing in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!