Tuesday, September 20, 2016

You are my Lamp

Hello, today I'm using some older stamps and dies from ODBD that are just classic for the Dots and Dashes challenge - I never tire of using them.  The verse from Everlasting Light and the image from Light of the World go perfectly together.  I used the Vintage Border Dies and Vintage Flourish Pattern Die.  I layered the Vintage Border in the center for some reverse framing and then fussy cut out the lighthouse.  I colored the lighthouse in neutral tones with Zig Clean Color Brushes.


Diana Nguyen, our Daily Bread Designs, Light of the World, Scripture, card

Hop on over to see more beautiful creations by my talented Challenge Team sisters ChrisJulie, and Robin.  Remember that you have until October 2nd to link to the ODBD blog.



Challenge I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!