Monday, October 3, 2016

Dec 25 Gingerbread cookies

So how many Christmas cards have you had made by now?  It's slow going for me but slow and steady is the way to do it right?  I'm already in the mood for some cookies after this card though.  

The base of this card is 5x7 and I layered it with some green plaid and red paper.  The gingerbread men are Elizabeth Craft Desings dies were cut out of some light tan card stock and then sponged to give it a nice baked look.  I placed them on top of some inlaid die cuts made with ECD's Beaded Circle Frames.




I then added this beauty to announce Christmas:  Dec 25 die from Quietfire Design.  I added a black die cut to give it some depth and so that it would pop a bit.



I hope you have a great time making Christmas cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!