Saturday, October 1, 2016

Quietfire World Card-Making Day Blog Hop


Have you heard that joke that Hallmark makes up holidays just to sell more cards?  I think this is one that they didn't make up and I'm totally on board with!  It's official Word Card-Making Day and Quiefire Designs is having a blog hop with prizes.  Yay!  Not only does Quietfire Design have some amazing word dies (think elegant Christmas cards) Suzanne has also lettered some beautiful stamps.  I'm thrilled to share one here with you today.  



To make this card, I used Memory Box's Garden Birch stencil and sponged some blue skies along the top.  I also sponged some snow covered hills in a platinum silver and a touch of blue.  I wanted to keep the card monochromatic so I tried to keep things blue.  I added some sheer blue ribbons and a blue feather.




I Will Write Peace - Mounted



Hop on over to each of the designers listed below and leave a sweet comment on their World Card-Making Day blog post.  To be eligible to win a prize, you must leave a your comment on the blogs before midnight on Sunday October 2, 2016. Prizes will be announced shortly after. Here is where you will visit this weekend!

Diana (you are here)
Yogi 

Happy Hopping!  Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!