Thursday, December 1, 2016

Quietfire Design If Kisses Were Snowflakes Shaker Card

No snow yet - just rain!  But for those of you who get enough snow as is, you can restrain your blizzard within a shaker card with these new stamps from Quietfire Design.  I had so much fun with these stamps using one of my favorite techniques - resist embossing.  I first clear embossed the snowflakes from the Let It Snow Flourished Snowflakes stamp set and sponged in different shades of distress inks (Mermaid Lagoon, Chipped Sapphire, and Blueprint Sketch.)  I did the same with the  If Kisses Were Snowflakes stamp and die cut out the sentiment with an oval die.  I used a slightly larger oval die on the snowflake sheet to create a window for my shaker card.



Using acetate and foam tape, I made my shaker cards with some shaped glitter and white beads.  

Diana Nguyen, Quietfire Design, Let It Snow, If kisses were snowflakes, resist embossing

Thank you so much for looking!

If Kisses Were Snowflakes - Mounted

Let it Snow Flourished Snowflakes - Set of 6 Stamps - Mounted



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!